Nazmin's Indian Restaurant Earlsfield
Wednesday : 6–11:30pm
Thursday : 6–11:30pm
Friday : 6–11:30pm
Saturday : 6–11:30pm
Sunday : 6–11:30pm
Monday : 6–11:30pm
Reliably delicious food, good takeaway service which always tastes freshly cooked
Slow service. Ordered take away food at 0755pm. Was promised it’d take 35/40 minutes to be ready. When came back to pick it up, was told “it was being packed and be ready in a minute”. 20’ later still waiting....
Attentive, efficient and friendly service. Delicious food! We were well looked after during our group dinner and were allowed to take in a cake as we were celebrating a birthday. Our servers bought it out after the meal, flawlessly timed, and even added a fountain candle! Loved it! Thank you Nazmin's!
Best curry I’ve had. Much better flavours and very traditional and good price for the portion sizes. Quick and really really fast
Delicious experience! The butter chicken was amazing, so were the naans and grilled mix. Hope to be able to come back for dinner soon !
Do not order take away from their website, I waited 2.5 hours for my order to arrive and I live in Earlsfield around the corner, it’s a 3 minute drive, they obviously prioritise orders from other sites as they have time conditions they have
Very good place for Indian fare, this place offers very tasty curries 🥘 like the chicken vindaloo. The Tandoori king prawns 🍤 are really worth ordering the salmon 🐟 with asparagus is something I could eat a lot of. A lot of dishes come
Ordered online, the portions are good for the price and the food is pretty okay but definitely not the best Indian I’ve have in tooting at all. The food is painfully sweet. Couldn’t finish my food. If you like sugary food though then I think you’ll enjoy the food here
This is a lovely place for a meal and the food was delicious
The food actually tastes pretty good but it is always cold. We’ve tried a few times to get delivery from here but it’s always been cold and delivery times are almost double what is stated on order. This time will be the last, not worth nice food if it’s cold!
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 30-11-2019 02:11:22. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Nazmins Indian Restaurant in Earlsfield, Tooting, Balham: Nazmins Indian Restaurant Located in Earlsfield SW18, We Do FREE Home Delivery to Earlsfield, Tooting, Balham and Many Places in South West London. Link
- Nazmin's, London - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews ...: Order food online at Nazmin's, London with TripAdvisor: See 128 unbiased reviews of ... #830 of 1,201 Indian in London .... Great Indian Restaurant in Earlsfield. Link
- Nazmins Indian Earlsfield, Southfields, London - Zomato UK: Not great. Got takeaway from Nazmins last night - was the worst Indian food I have ever had. My wife and I had different meals but could not finish either. Link
- Indian Restaurants in Earlsfield | Reviews - Yell: Find Indian Restaurants near Earlsfield and get reviews, contact details and opening times. Yell.com lists the best ... A. Image of Nazmins Indian Restaurant Ltd ... Link
- nazmins-an-earlsfield-landmark-for-over-50-years: May 10, 2018 - It was way back in the glorious Summer of 1966...England were on their way to lifting the World Cup and Nazmin's Indian restaurant opened its ... Link